Track Events: 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 Meter, 4 x 100 Relay
Field Events: Discus, Hammer Throw, High Jump, Javelin, Long Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put, Triple Jump
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. All athletes who compete in hammer throw at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
3. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer the hammer throw and pole vault may qualify for those events by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
4. Athletes that qualify for and compete in the 50,100, 200, 400 or 800 meter events at the 2021 National Senior Games will be eligible to compete in the 4x100-meter relay. Athletes cannot qualify to compete in the relay event except in this manner.
1. The Local Organizing Committee shall provide certified implements for all events and age groups. In addition, athletes shall be permitted to use their own implements, provided they have been certified by the Track & Field Committee. Athletes who wish to use their own implements shall agree to all certification procedures including but not limited to marking, impounding, etc. Athletes must provide their own vaulting poles.
2. Shoes must comply with USATF Rule 143, 3(a) – (f).
3. Registration for the relay event will take place at the track venue. Age division of relay teams will be based on the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2021.
For field events, if there are more than 12 athletes in any age division, a qualifying round may be held.
For track events, the number of heats will be determined based on the number of entries.
The 1500M will be a timed final event.
Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.
1. This meet will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write, email or call: