1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Athletes must provide their own racquets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2021.
If there are 6 or more players in a division, there will be round robin (pool play), with as many players as possible advancing to a single elimination championship bracket. If there are 5 or less players in a division, the tournament format will be double round robin. Quarterfinal round losers will compete for 5th through 8th places.
The NSGA and LOC reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.
Default during competition Rule R will be strictly enforced.
Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with United States Racquetball Association rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call: