1. All first-, second, third and fourth place winners at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each Pickleball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games except where Rule E applies.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles or mixed doubles.
2. Competitors must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
Tournament format will be double elimination play with the first person/team to win 2 out of 3 games; each game is played to 11, win by 2.
The NSGA and LOC reserve the right to change the tournament format depending on entry numbers, space restrictions or other circumstances.
Awards will be presented to 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.
1. All Pickleball events will be conducted in accordance with the USA Pickleball Association rules, except as modified herein. For copy of the rules please write or visit: